The official language of the symposium for publication and oral presentation is ENGLISH. Therefore, abstracts and papers must be submitted in English.
According to the publisher's policy, we can accept just full-length papers for further publication. The paper length should start from 6 pages per paper. When a paper exceeds 7 pages, the extra pages will be charged.
Full Paper is requested for publication purpose. With presentation only purpose, please just submit an abstract.
The SDMMS 20·21 online submission system is opened at EasyChair platform; Click the below link to start with:
For any questions about the submission, please feel free to contact
Instruction for submission
Information on the papers submission process is provided below:
1. Papers submission deadlines (Check)
2. Only original papers, resulting from original research work, will be considered. Authors are responsible for co-authorship statement (if and when necessary) and for the originality of submitted articles.
3. Plagiarism will be the responsibility of Authors, despite the fact the Organising Committee and the Scientific Committee will try to prevent it by all possible means. The similarity index of a paper should be lower than 15% and similarity from a single source should not exceed 5%. The full Turnitin Reports shall be sent to us.
4. All opinions and statements produced in published papers are the Author's responsibility.
5. Make sure to check spelling, grammar, all text and figures before submitting your "Full Paper".
6. Papers must be written in ENGLISH and comply with the "template" and "instructions to authors" files provided here
7. Figures will be converted into greyscale in printed proceedings.
8. All co-authors are encouraged to register and attend SDMMS 20·21.
9. Please note that only MSW (Microsoft Word - *.doc or *.docx) or pdf files will be accepted.
Please read carefully the copyright transfer agreement here, and submitting the signed one to along with the final paper.
By submitting the signed copyright transfer agreement, the publisher is permitted to publish (printed and on-line), advertise and sell the "SDMMS 20·21 Proceedings" without further authorisation from the Authors.
Instructions for Oral Presentations
1. Presentations are up to 20 minutes.
2. Presentations must be in ENGLISH.
3. Parallel Sessions will be organised according to the presentation topics.
4. Presentations using the file formats *.pdf, *.ppt and *.pptx will be accepted. The use of other formats must be previously checked (please contact the Symposium Secretariat).
5. Any special requirements regarding the oral presentation, such as sound or video systems must be checked priorly with the Symposium secretariat.